Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Evelyn



     We got to spend an hour today looking at our sweet baby!

     Those of you who know our story know that our little girl has a lot of problems, and it seems like at every doctor's visit, we learn about something new that she is up against. But today, we already knew the worst news. We know that she can't survive; our goal is to try to help her survive as long as possible. And I think we got fairly good news. Small good news, but we'll take what we can get. Everything seems to indicate that she's strong and growing, despite all her issues. It looks like we have a good chance of making it close to my due date in March!

     Our little girl is so beautiful. I think that it looks like she has Liam's nose! Medically speaking, she's far from perfect, but all I could think as I watched her move around on that screen is how perfect she is! Her little fingers, her toes, little knees, and little chin- I could see it all in such amazing detail. I was on cloud 9 all day. It was hard to go back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment